Moderated by Jonny Steckel Ph.D., Lead Technologist of Apple Inc, this panel will discuss the foreseeable future of Phosphors and Quantum Dots.
As lighting and display technologies become more dynamic and sophisticated (human centric, horticulture, etc.) ever higher color gamuts and efficiencies must be achieved. In this insightful panel discussion, industry experts will discuss current and future technology areas where quantum dots and phosphors can be combined to achieve these goals.
Confirmed Panelists Include:
- Jason Hartlove | President & CEO | Nanosys
- Bill Cohen | Phosphor Manager | Current by GE
- Juanita Kurtin | Director, Materials Research | Osram Opto Semiconductors, Inc.
- Dr. Morgan Pattison | President & Senior Technical Advisor | Solid State Lighting Services - Department of Energy (DOE) Solid State Lighting Program
- Mike Hack | VP Business Development | Universal Display Corporation
- Mike Krames | Senior Advisor | Seaborough Research