3rd Annual Student Poster Competition
Creating an opportunity for students working with quantum dots and phosphor materials to interact with industry leaders, build relationships, and share ideas.
- 1st Place - The winner will receive a place to present at Phosphor Global Summit or Quantum Dots Forum in 2020 and up to $500 of their 2020 travel expenses will be covered
- 2nd Place - Free registration to Phosphor Global Summit or Quantum Dots Forum in 2020 + one room night paid at the conference hotel
- 3rd Place - Free registration to Phosphor Global Summit or Quantum Dots Forum in 2020
Please submit abstracts using the form below. All questions should be directed to Ashli Speed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts must be submitted no later than February 22, 2019. Once received, abstracts will be reviewed and you will be notified if you were accepted to participate.
- Presentations must focus on related conference topics
- Authors must be full-time students who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees
- Authors must register to attend the Phosphor Global Summit or Quantum Dots Forum at the student rate of $499.
- Authors must be present to put-up and take-down the posters.
- Authors must be present during all Networking Breaks to answer questions and discuss their work (similar to a science fair).
- Authors must attend the Student Poster Competition Presentation - Details TBA
- Each author may use up to a 4’x6’ space. If poster exceeds this space, it will be neither presented nor eligible for contest. (Authors are assigned display numbers prior to the conference to designate where presentations should be posted.)
- Visual aids that could clarify the results of your own work are encouraged. Do not, however, post your paper text. Graphics should be simple, colorful, well labeled and clear. The title should be written in letters 2 cm (3/4") to 5 cm (2") high, and all material should be readable from a distance of 2 m (6').