2nd Annual Student Poster Competition
Sponsored by EMD Performance Materials
- 1st Place - The winner will receive a place to present at Phosphor Global Summit 2019 and $1000 of their travel expenses to Phosphor Global Summit 2019 will be covered
- 2nd Place - Free registration to Phosphor Global Summit 2019 + two room nights at the conference hotel
- 3rd Place - Free registration to Phosphor Global Summit 2019
Please submit abstracts using the form below. All questions should be directed to Ashli Speed via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts must be submitted no later than February 16, 2018. Once received, abstracts will be reviewed and you will be notified if you were accepted to participate.
- Presentations must focus on related Phosphor Global Summit topics
- Authors must be full-time students who are pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees
- Authors must register to attend the Phosphor Global Summit.
- Authors must be present to put-up and take-down the posters.
- Authors must be present during all Networking Breaks to answer questions and discuss their work (similar to a science fair).
- Authors must attend the Student Poster Competition Presentation on Thursday, March 15th at 6pm (sponsored by EMD Performance Materials)
- Each author may use up to a 4’x6’ space. If poster exceeds this space, it will be neither presented nor eligible for contest. (Authors are assigned display numbers prior to the conference to designate where presentations should be posted.)
- Visual aids that could clarify the results of your own work are encouraged. Do not, however, post your paper text. Graphics should be simple, colorful, well labeled and clear. The title should be written in letters 2 cm (3/4") to 5 cm (2") high, and all material should be readable from a distance of 2 m (6').